- 230 grams sirloin steak or top loin steak
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 plums
- Olive oil to brush
- 230 grams baby Spinach
- Salad of your choice
- 1 Red Onion, sliced thinly into crescents
- 6 large Mediterranean wraps
- Season steak with salt and pepper, to taste. Grill steak to desired doneness. Cover; let stand 10 minutes. Thinly slice steak.
- Cut plums in half, remove seed. Slice horizontally into 3 slices. Brush with oil and grill on each side until tender. Cool slightly, cut into chunks.
- Combine all ingredients in salad, in large bowl. Add plums and onion, toss well. Toss with dressing.
- Microwave wraps for 35 to 40 seconds, to soften. Divide salad mixture and sliced steak among wraps and roll up.