- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 8 large Mediterranean wraps
- 450 grams shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 120 grams sliced pepperoni
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat. Spread margarine over one side of a wrap, and place it margarine-side down in the skillet. Spoon a tablespoon of pizza sauce onto half of the tortilla. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of shredded cheese over the sauce, and top with a few slices of pepperoni. Fold the clean half of the wrap over the filling, and cook until golden on each side. Repeat with remaining wraps.