- 1/2 cup uncooked regular white rice
- Juice of 1 medium lime
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 230 grams seasoned black beans
- 5 Mediterranean wraps
- 1 cup pico de gallo salsa
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce (optional)
- 1/2 cup Mexican sour cream or sour cream
- Cook rice as directed on package. Stir in lime juice, cilantro and chicken, fluffing with fork. Meanwhile, heat beans as directed on package.
- Microwave each wrap on High for 30 seconds. Place 1 wrap on work surface. Place 1/4 cup chicken mixture on middle of wrap. Top with beans, salsa and lettuce. Add sour cream on top.
- Fold edge of wrap closest to you toward middle of mixture, repeat with edge farthest away. Starting with right side, begin to fold the wrap up slowly, ensuring that folded sides remain intact. Continue until burrito is completely enclosed. Cut in half before serving, wrapping in foil if desired